Title: Account Director
Reporting to: Head of Corporate Communications
Location: 3 Pancras Square, King’s Cross
Employment type: Permanent
As Account Director, you'll be an important part of our client services team, managing selected key client relationships and overseeing the successful delivery of corporate reporting and corporate communications projects. You'll need to demonstrate excellent account direction skills and have a strong track record of leading projects, including experience of pitching to win new business.
You should also have an understanding of the practical implementation requirements of delivery through the multiple channels across which we specialise – in particular print, digital and film.
Main duties of role:
- Managing and developing relationships with allocated clients
- Understanding clients’ businesses, strategies and objectives, and developing the scope of our working relationships through organic growth
- Supporting the Head of Corporate Communications with client services team management, including line management of colleagues
- Delegating to and guiding more junior client services team members on accounts
- Running corporate reporting and corporate communications projects from inception to delivery including creating briefs, budgets and schedules, and managing our internal teams to ensure a successful delivery (design and production)
- Working with the design team to inspire and challenge, ensuring the best creative results which are on brief and meet clients’ objectives and expectations
- Acting as ‘lead’, liaising with clients and third parties (photographers, copywriters, printers etc) and acting as the central point of coordination
- Leading client meetings and presentations, articulating the objectives of the meeting, providing succinct and useful meeting notes and leading discussions related to the management of the project
- Being a point of contact for clients to discuss issues or concerns and problem solving with the team to help find a solution
- Financial management of allocated projects in terms of forecasting, budgeting and billing. Liaising regularly with our finance team to ensure accurate invoicing and profitable margins
- Liaising with our internal design and production teams, to ensure allocation of resource to fulfil allocated projects in the most effective and efficient way
- Helping to pitch for new business, being involved in selected pitch processes, presenting the account management aspect of our offer
- Managing both the creative and the production/implementation stages of allocated projects.
- A corporate reporting specialist, happy to focus on this area of our offer but with experience or ambition to help develop our broader corporate communications offer
- Experience and interest in sustainability
- Open to working across other areas of our offer such as brand, digital and film
- Professional, confident and calm under pressure
- Hands-on, with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders and internal team members
- Commercially focused - comfortable handling big budget projects, including client negotiation
- Comfortable liaising with senior management and more junior clients
- Flexible and organised with an eye for detail
- A deep understanding of corporate reporting processes and timings to enable strong project management through production and implementation challenges
- A team player who will contribute to the success of the agency by sharing knowledge and lending a hand to others when needed.
- With more than 100 people based in London, Mumbai and New York, we bring brands to life through design and our belief in its power to drive strategic and commercial advantage.
- We’re driven by insights, close collaboration and expert analysis. We pinpoint crucial challenges and opportunities for every brand we work with, then define and execute strategic solutions.
- We work across a broad range of disciplines and media. Our clients rely on us for expert opinion and consultancy across everything from branding and packaging to environments and stakeholder communications.
- We’re focused on the success of our clients. We create, evolve and manage brands that are powerfully relevant, highly personal and designed to deliver creative, strategic and commercial advantage.
To apply for this role, please email email@example.com