Title: Account Executive
Reporting to: Head of Corporate Comms
Location: 3 Pancras Square, King’s Cross
Employment type: Permanent
As Account Executive, you'll be an important member of our team, helping support client relationships and the successful delivery of corporate communications projects. You'll need to demonstrate an interest in business, good organisational skills and some account management skills to help manage client projects through the implementation stages. An interest in sustainability would also be welcomed.
Main duties of role:
- Supporting key client relationships and working with the team to strengthen and develop these through exceptional client service
- Attending client meetings and presentations, and providing succinct and useful meeting notes
- Being a point of contact for our clients to discuss day-to-day needs, working with more senior team members to deal with any issues or concerns, and problem solving to help find a solution.
- Supporting projects from inception to delivery including creating budgets and schedules (under supervision) and helping manage resourcing of internal teams based on these (design and production)
- Working with the design team to help meet clients’ requirements and timings, always encouraging the best creative results that are on brief and meet clients’ expectations
- Proof checking design output before it is sent to the client
- Helping to manage the production/implementation stages of projects
- Keeping existing budgets, schedules and status reports up-to-date and supporting the administrative and financial management of projects in terms of updating forecasts, budgets and billing schedules. Liaising with the finance team to ensure accurate billing and profitable margins (with support).
- Professional, confident and calm under pressure
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn and develop
- Able to support on larger projects and confident managing small projects
- Flexible and highly organised with a strong eye for detail
- Comfortable helping support the team through production and implementation with a good understanding of process and timings
- Comfortable liaising with mid-level and more junior clients, suppliers and internal stakeholders
- A team player who will contribute to the success of the agency by lending a hand to others when needed.
- With over 100 people based in London, Mumbai and New York, we bring brands to life through design and our belief in its power to drive strategic and commercial advantage.
- We’re driven by insights, close collaboration and expert analysis. We pinpoint crucial challenges and opportunities for every brand we work with, then define and execute strategic solutions.
- We work across a broad range of disciplines and media. Our clients rely on us for expert opinion and consultancy across everything from branding and packaging to environments and stakeholder communications.
- We’re focused on the success of our clients. We create, evolve and manage brands that are powerfully relevant, highly personal and designed to deliver creative, strategic and commercial advantage.
To apply for this role, please email email@example.com