Title: Account Manager
Reporting to: Senior Account Director
Location: 3 Pancras Square, King’s Cross
Employment type: Permanent
As Account Manager, you'll be an important member of our team, managing client relationships and projects on some of our key accounts. You'll need to demonstrate excellent account management skills and have a strong track record of managing brand and packaging design projects from brief through to implementation.
As well as having a strategic outlook to achieving our clients’ objectives, you must also understand the practical implications of delivering brand communications across the services we provide – in particular brand identity, implementation, digital and film.
Main duties of role:
- Managing and building strong and strategic client relationships
- Managing projects from inception to delivery including creating briefs, proposals, budgets and schedules, and managing our internal teams to ensure a successful delivery (design and production)
- Facilitating successful client meetings and presentations, outlining the objectives of the meeting, producing succinct and useful meeting notes and ensuring that actions and next steps are clear and documented
- Being a point of contact for our clients to discuss issues or concerns and problem solving to help them find a solution or escalating this to a more senior team member when necessary
- Working with the design team to inspire and challenge, ensuring best creative results which are on brief and meet clients’ expectations
- Financial management of the client in terms of forecasts, budgets and billing schedules. Liaising with the finance team to ensure accurate billing and profitable margins
- Liaising with our resource managers to ensure the most effective allocation of resource to fulfil projects in the most effective and efficient way
- Managing both the creative and the production/implementation stages of all projects
- Always on the look-out for organic growth opportunities
- When appropriate, supporting the team in pitching for new business.
- Driven to excel
- Professional, confident and calm under pressure
- Hands-on, with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders and internal team members
- Comfortable managing small to medium-sized projects, including client negotiation and effective forecasting
- Comfortable supporting on large projects, including efficient, hands-on administration
- Client growth mindset, with a desire to nurture client relationships and build accounts organically
- Flexible and organised with an eye for detail
- Confidence in steering our internal teams through implementation and production with a good understanding of process and timings
- Comfortable liaising directly with mid-level management and more junior clients
- A team player that will contribute to the success of the agency by sharing knowledge and lending a hand to others when needed.
- A minimum of one year's experience working on brand identity and implementation programmes
- Experience working on portfolio packaging projects is an advantage but not essential
- Brand activation experience is preferable (campaigns, film and digital for example).
- With more than 100 people based in London, Mumbai and New York, we bring brands to life through design and our belief in its power to drive strategic and commercial advantage.
- We’re driven by insights, close collaboration and expert analysis. We pinpoint crucial challenges and opportunities for every brand we work with, then define and execute strategic solutions.
- We work across a broad range of disciplines and media. Our clients rely on us for expert opinion and consultancy across everything from branding and packaging to environments and stakeholder communications.
- We’re focused on the success of our clients. We create, evolve and manage brands that are powerfully relevant, highly personal and designed to deliver creative, strategic and commercial advantage.
To apply for this role, please email email@example.com