We’re looking for a highly organised and creative Content Executive to support the Head of Content and Marketing in delivering our 2023 marketing strategy. This individual should bring creativity, rigour and an eye for detail to the role, and should feel excited about the opportunity to help shape Conran’s marketing and content output in the months to come.
Main duties of role:
Manage the end-to-end content delivery process
- Play a crucial role in the timely production and delivery of content across Conran’s owned channels.
- Brief in, review and approve creative assets for the website and social channels.
- Manage content and social calendars.
- Post and schedule content across social channels.
Analyse Conran marketing performance and competitor activity
- Prepare PowerPoint decks on marketing activity and performance for the wider Conran team.
- Carry out market research where required, highlighting best-in-class competitor activity and formats for further consideration.
Act as a brand champion
- Proof and check content for social media, our website, and press releases.
- Act as a brand champion across all written communications.
Work as part of a team
- Work alongside creative teams, client services and digital specialists to ensure content is produced on time and to the highest quality.
- Be open to learning from peers and senior team members.
- Excellent visual, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent planning, organisational and project management skills
- A positive, can-do attitude
- A flexible, practical and pragmatic approach
- A desire to develop a broader understanding of marketing, and the role that content plays within the marketing mix
- The tenacity to think creatively and ambitiously about our marketing and content output.
To apply for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org