Title: Head of Consumer
Location: 3 Pancras Square, King’s Cross
Employment type: Permanent
Start date: As soon as possible
As Head of Consumer, you’ll lead the development of our consumer business and play a key role in defining and implementing the strategic development of the offer. This will include identifying and tapping into new opportunities, developing our consumer story, and looking at how we package up and pitch our offer by drawing on Conran’s global marketing strategy, your experience, local market insights and market needs.
You’ll lead several key accounts and be responsible for overseeing individuals within the consumer team to manage client relationships and successfully deliver projects. You’ll need to demonstrate exceptional strategic thinking and account direction skills, have a strong track record of account growth, and demonstrate the leadership qualities and practical experience to deliver large projects across 2D and 3D activation.
Main duties of role:
- Managing, enhancing and developing our relationships with our clients
- Working with Conran business development and Havas Group network partners to identify and open up new consumer opportunities
- Working in partnership with our senior design and strategy team to inspire and challenge, ensuring the best strategic and creative results that are on brief and meet clients’ objectives and expectations
- Being a senior point of contact for our clients to discuss issues or concerns and problem-solving with the team to help find a solution
- Playing a key role in pitching for new business, steering the pitch process, leading the client services aspect of our offer and promoting our broader services
- Working hand in hand with our leadership, business development and client service teams to identify opportunities for organic growth, and develop and deliver organic growth plans across key client accounts
- Leading key projects from inception to delivery including navigating the client briefing process, defining the approach, setting budgets and schedules, and managing the internal teams (account management, design and production) to ensure successful delivery
- Overseeing members of the client services team in terms of mentoring, development and performance including handling appraisals and staff issues when necessary
- Working in partnership with our internal teams to ensure allocation of resource to fulfil projects in the most effective and efficient way
- Contributing to our thought leadership activity with a view on insights and trends.
- Professional, dynamic and confident but calm under pressure
- Hands-on, with the ability to manage senior stakeholders and internal team members
- Commercially-focused – comfortable leading high-profile, large budget projects including client negotiation
- Comfortable overseeing large projects, including being hands-on when necessary
- Flexible, organised and with an eye for detail
- Thorough understanding of process and timings to enable credible senior leadership of the team through creative, strategic, production and implementation challenges
- A real team player who will contribute to the success of the agency by sharing knowledge and lending a hand to others when needed
- An active listener who knows the right questions to ask in order to make progress and achieve results.
- With over 100 people based in London, Mumbai and New York, we bring brands to life through design and our belief in its power to drive strategic and commercial advantage.
- We’re driven by insights, close collaboration and expert analysis. We pinpoint crucial challenges and opportunities for every brand we work with, then define and execute strategic solutions.
- We work across a broad range of disciplines and media. Our clients rely on us for expert opinion and consultancy across everything from branding and packaging to environments and stakeholder communications.
- We’re focused on the success of our clients. We create, evolve and manage brands that are powerfully relevant, highly personal and designed to deliver creative, strategic and commercial advantage.
To apply for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org