Title: Senior Account Manager
Reporting to: Account Director
Location: 3 Pancras Square, King’s Cross
Employment type: Permanent
As Senior Account Manager, you'll be an important member of our team, helping to manage client relationships and the successful delivery of corporate reporting and corporate communications projects.
You'll need to demonstrate excellent account management skills and will manage strategic and design projects from brief through to implementation, understanding the practical implications of delivering corporate communications across multiple channels – in particular print, digital and film.
You'll also have a keen interest in business and communications.
Main duties of role:
- Managing and building strong and strategic client relationships
- Understanding clients’ businesses, strategies and objectives and developing the scope of our working relationships through organic growth
- Delegating to and guiding more junior client services team members on accounts
- Managing projects from inception to delivery and working with our consultancy, design and production teams to create high-quality outcomes
- Working with the design team to inspire and challenge, helping to develop creative briefs and ensuring the best creative results which meet clients’ expectations
- Financial management of projects in terms of forecasts, billing schedules, budget tracking and profitable delivery
- Liaising with our resourcing manager to agree effective and collaborative allocation of resource
- Developing effective organic growth plans for your accounts
- Acting as a central point of coordination, liaising with clients and third parties (photographers, copywriters, printers etc.)
- Thinking creatively to find solutions to any client issues or challenges.
- A corporate reporting specialist, happy to focus on this area of our offer, but with experience or ambition to help develop our broader corporate communications offer
- Professional, confident and calm under pressure
- Hands-on, with the ability to lead multiple stakeholders and internal team members
- Able to manage large projects, including client negotiation and effective forecasting
- Flexible and organised with an eye for detail
- Comfortable leading the team through production and implementation with a good understanding of process and timings
- Comfortable liaising with senior management and more junior clients
- A team player who will contribute to the success of the agency by sharing knowledge and lending a hand to others when needed
- Experience and interest in sustainability.
- With more than 100 people based in London, Mumbai and New York, we bring brands to life through design and our belief in its power to drive strategic and commercial advantage.
- We’re driven by insights, close collaboration and expert analysis. We pinpoint crucial challenges and opportunities for every brand we work with, then define and execute strategic solutions.
- We work across a broad range of disciplines and media. Our clients rely on us for expert opinion and consultancy across everything from branding and packaging to environments and stakeholder communications.
- We’re focused on the success of our clients. We create, evolve and manage brands that are powerfully relevant, highly personal and designed to deliver creative, strategic and commercial advantage.
To apply for this role, please email email@example.com