We are looking for a talent management expert to join our team on a temporary basis, to support us to develop and implement a talent management strategy for Conran Design Group that will support us to attract the best talent and be seen as an employer of choice.
The role will involve working closely with senior leadership in the UK and our global businesses. Understanding Conran’s business priorities and ensuring there is an effective plan in place to build strong, diverse talent pipeline to meet current and future needs, identifying opportunities and developing insight driven strategies. Delivering an engaging employee value proposition and employee experience by gaining insights across talent and learning to help ensure our brand both internally and externally represents our culture and values.
Temporary 9-12 month fixed term contract (full time/part time)
- Identifying the organisation’s needs and working to create and implement an efficient talent acquisition strategy to improve recruitment and business performance
- Working with senior leaders, operations, finance and HR to assist with talent development and acquisition
- Organising and overseeing individual and team training programmes
- Planning regular employee performance reviews and feeding back to the business. Following up on progress against KPI’s with line managers
- Developing and implementing employee retention programmes or strategies
- Working with a partner agency to oversee and own the development of Conran’s employer brand, including a clear articulation of its employee value proposition (EVP)
- Developing effective strategies for identifying skills gaps within the workforce
- Understanding the current recruitment trends and our organisation’s markets to identify the impact upon the business
- Anticipating the organisation's future and working with senior leaders to advise on recruiting tactics that will help to sustain the company’s success
- Developing and implementing strategies to attract diverse candidates to all areas of the business
- Developing and implementing a process for reporting on staff turnover rates
- Managing and delivering reports and data when required
- Developing a specification and hiring for a longer-term Talent Manager role to implement the strategy long-term.
- Experience designing, developing and supporting organisation-wide talent management programs that cover performance management, talent development, coaching, succession planning, data analytics and relationship management.
- Previous experience in capturing metrics and producing various employment reports.
- Experience in all areas of sourcing such as the internet, social media, networking, employee referrals, job postings, as well as conducting open houses and virtual job fairs.
- Experience in Talent Management is essential to the success of this role, understanding how to identify potential, development strategies and support retention of employees.
- Ability to be strategic and tactical when making decisions
- Pro-active – always seeking opportunities to add value to the business through the talent agenda
- Great interpersonal and motivational skills
- Understanding workforce planning and resource forecasting
- Analytical and able to interpret data
- Brilliant at influencing employees at all levels to support your strategies
- Familiar with performance management and relevant software
- Current knowledge of labour legislation
- Knowledge of Talentspace HRIS system desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- CIPD qualified (desired).
With over 100 people based in London, Manchester, New York and Mumbai, we bring brands to life through design and our belief in its power to drive strategic and commercial advantage.
We’re driven by insights, close collaboration and expert analysis. We pinpoint crucial challenges and opportunities for every brand we work with, then define and execute strategic solutions.
We work across a broad range of disciplines and media. Our clients rely on us for expert opinion and consultancy across everything from branding and packaging to environments and stakeholder communications.
We’re focused on the success of our clients. We create, evolve and manage brands that are powerfully relevant, highly personal, and designed to deliver creative, strategic and commercial advantage.
To apply for this role please email email@example.com