Havas collects and uses your personal information to better serve you and personalize your experience and interaction with Havas. Such collection is done with appropriate notice and consent, along with the maintain of record of our processing activities under the responsibility of each of our entities.
Personal information (or ‘Personal data’) means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘Data subject’). An identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his/her physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity. This Policy does not cover personal information rendered anonymous. Personal data is rendered anonymous if individual persons are no longer identifiable or are identifiable only with a disproportionately large expense in time, cost, or work. If Personal data rendered anonymous become no longer anonymous (i.e., individual persons are again identifiable), or if pseudonyms are used and allow identification of individual persons, then this Policy will again apply. It is always up to you whether to disclose personal information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or not to provide you with any products or services. The types of personal information we collect from you may include:
• your name, surname, age, company, image, birth date, email address, phone number, billing address and shipping address;
• customer type, job function, job title, purchasing authority, purchasing timeframe and others;
• product and service preferences, contact preferences, educational and employment background, and job interest data;
• your Havas user ID and password (where applicable);
• Credit card information (where applicable);
• IP address.