Title: Senior Business Development Manager, Corporate Communications and Reporting
Location: 3 Pancras Square, King’s Cross
Employment type: Permanent
Start date: As soon as possible
We’re looking for a Senior Business Development Manager to develop and manage our approach to growth across both organic growth and new client development.
The ideal candidate will be someone with strong corporate communications agency experience in account management and/or business development who's excited by the opportunity to shape our approach to growth.
This role will focus on managing our response to prospective, inbound and organic growth opportunities and will have a focus on hands-on management of the full pitch process, from qualification and presentation preparation through to final negotiation and feedback.
This role will not include cold client outreach. However, we would like candidates to participate in the management of lead generation, including helping with the development of our lead generation strategy, marketing collateral and data management.
Main duties of role:
- Management of new business opportunities at Conran: management of pitch teams, owning prospective client relationships, creating content and managing new opportunities as they develop from RFIs and RFPs to pitch presentations
- Developing and updating our pitch materials – making sure we have the latest information to hand and communicating updates and materials and processes to wider team
- Managing our new business/organic growth pipeline tracker – working with the wider team to capture the most up-to-date information for accurate reporting
- Supporting with continual updates to our CRM system – keeping this up to date and making sure key data is captured from the wider team
- Building strong relationships with the regional and global business development and marketing community within our parent company, Havas
- Liaising with Conran Design Group’s New York and Mumbai teams on global business development strategy.
Required experience and key attributes:
- Demonstrable experience managing the new business processes for agencies
- Strong understanding of the branding and design project process (practical project management and estimating experience would be a bonus)
- Flexible, highly organised and with good attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong communication skills, keeping internal and external stakeholders well informed and up to date with the latest news and information
- Excellent presentation development skills (including competence in PowerPoint) and confidence developing bespoke content for proposals
- Collaborative and supportive, contributing to the success of our agency by sharing knowledge and lending a hand to others when needed
- Confident, considered and calm under pressure
- Hands-on, with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders and internal team members (including upward management)
- Discreet and professional at all times.
- With over 100 people based in London, Mumbai and New York, we bring brands to life through design and our belief in its power to drive strategic and commercial advantage.
- We’re driven by insights, close collaboration and expert analysis. We pinpoint crucial challenges and opportunities for every brand we work with, then define and execute strategic solutions.
- We work across a broad range of disciplines and media. Our clients rely on us for expert opinion and consultancy across everything from branding and packaging to environments and stakeholder communications.
- We’re focused on the success of our clients. We create, evolve and manage brands that are powerfully relevant, highly personal and designed to deliver creative, strategic and commercial advantage.
To apply for this role please email email@example.com